As the leading mobile service provider in mainland China, the China Mobile Groupboasts the world's largest mobile network in terms of geographical coverage, and the world's largest mobile customer base, with over 781 million end-users. In the XingJiang province, in the north-western part of the country, the operator needed a fixed broadband wireless network to transfer securely and reliably its business customers’ sensitive data.
The operator approached InfiNet’s regional partner in this part of the country, XingJiang YingBao, to design and deploy a solution that would meet both its current and future requirements, and allow it to deliver the highest performance and throughput possible, compared to other systems already deployed in the country. YingBao demonstrated InfiNet’s capabilities by providing a highly secure network that was robust and reliable, as well as guaranteeing ultimate peace of mind to China Mobile’s customer-base. The cost-effective solution from InfiNet included both point-to-point and point-to-multipointhigh performance wireless units.
- Wireless backhaul links for carrying sensitive business data securely
- High capacity
- PTP R5000-Mmx deployed for the backbone layer
- PTMP R5000-Omxb and R5000-Smn subscriber terminals deployed for the access layer
- Highly secure and reliable solution
- High capacity network with very low latenc